- Automates and simplifies split settlements
- Eliminates the risk of human error when handling complicated payments
- Takes care of foreign exchange and regional regulations
- Reduces the time spent handling payments involving multiple parties
- Solves the issues of PSD2 with no disruption to your business
- Provides escrow services if required
Simplify and unify complex international transactions
When ecommerce payments need to be split, things quickly get complicated
Dividing a transaction manually drains time, resources and money. If the recipients operate in different regions, varying financial regulations and currency exchanges come into play.
SlicePay ensures even the most complex transaction is settled with minimum hassle
SlicePay unifies, simplifies and speeds up split settlements. You simply tell us which parties should be paid, how much, at what time and in which currency and our automated system does the rest. It sends the funds to the correct bank or PayPal account.
SlicePay solves the issue of PSD2 with no disruption to your business
Under new EU regulation, companies such as online marketplaces and online travel agencies may be required to become licensed payment institutions. With SlicePay from Acapture, however, you can continue operating as normal.
Find out all you need to know about PSD2.
How SlicePay works
Consumer purchases product on merchant’s site
Merchant’s settings instruct Acapture to split the payment between various third parties
Acapture settles payment with each supplier in the indicated currency
Acapture settles remaining money with the merchant
Online travel agencies