PSD2 and the sharing economy
What you need to know, what you need to do and how you should prepare
If you run a sharing economy company, chances are you’ll already be aware of the new Payment Services Directive. Yet, with its regulations set to be implemented in each European Union member state by January 2018, many still have questions about what multi-vendor ecommerce platforms need to do to satisfy the directive. This report answers them. Find out what you need to know about PSD2 and the sharing economy including:
- Why is PSD2 relevant to marketplaces?
- How can I avoid requiring a payment institution license?
- What are the costs of PSD2?
- What exemptions might cover my business?
- What's the best way to deal with PSD2 without disruption to my processes?